Skocz do zawartości

Spoilery sezon V

Bester

Temat ten służy wyłącznie zamieszczaniu spoilerów dla sezonu V. Dyskusje na ich temat będą prowadzone w tym temacie.

Ogólne zasady:

• Obowiązuje tutaj regulamin forum,
  • Mile widziane źródła podawanych informacji,
  • Posty nie zawierające informacji o V sezonie będą usuwane a autorzy karani procentami za spam

Osoby które nie potrafią czytać ze zrozumieniem i otrzymały warna za spam tutaj: 3

Edytowano przez Draques

Na panelu dotyczącym MLP na San Diego Comic Conie padło, oprócz wspomnianego wcześniej przez Ravebowa animatica, sporo informacji dotyczących piątego sezonu.

Season 5:

Initial Points:

Every season they try to figure out a way to make the show bigger and better, but have trouble figuring out a way to top themselves. They totally figured it out for season 5 already.

Princess Luna has a nightmare, episode based on that most likely?

Entire solo song for Rainbow Dash

This season has the 100th episode, which is sufficiently awesome and focused on characters that have been on the show for a while, but mainly in the background. Coco Pommel returns for one!

Maud Pie returns. Entire Pie family episode.

Twilight really misses her library, and their is an entire episode about it.

W wolnym tłumaczeniu:

Każdy z sezonów starano się robić lepszym i większym, jednak zaczęły się pewne wątpliwości w którą stronę należy zmierzać. W piątym sezonie podobno problem został rozwiązany.

Księżniczka Luna ma koszmary - będzie odcinek z tym

Piosenka w całości śpiewana przez Rainbow Dash

Sezon ten będzie miał specjalny setny odcinek. Epizod ten skoncentruje się na postaciach znanych dotychczas z tła (Octavia, Lyra, Derpy, Bon Bon, prawdopodobnie Applejack:P). Powróci tez Coco Pommel

Powrót lubianej Maud Pie. Epizod poświęcony rodzinie Pie.

Twilight brakuje jej starej biblioteki - będzie cały odcinek poświęconemu temu tematowi.

Q&A:

Will Twilight’s Library ever come back? 

You’ll see!

Czy biblioteka Twilight powróci?

Zobaczycie!

Will Flutterbat Come back?

Mike Vogel wants her back!

Czy Flutterbat powróci?

Mike Vogel chce jej powrotu!

Will the CMC Ever get their marks?

You’ll have to wait and see!

Czy CMC zdobędą wreszcie swoje znaczki?

Musicie poczekać i zobaczyć

Will Chrysalis be in season 5?

In spirit, and maybe

Czy pojawi się Chrysalis w 5 sezonie?

Kredke nie ogarnął dokładnie, ale powrót królowej jest możliwy.

Why hasn’t the concept of Applejack’s parents been approached?

It is an important lesson for kids that may happen, but they have some trepidation on how carefully they would need to handle something like that, and they havent figured out a good way to deal with it.

Tu znów Kredke niezbyt ogarnął. Chodzi o motyw z rodzicami Applejack, którzy jak wiemy... właściwie to nie wiemy co dokładnie się z nimi stało. W odpowiedzi można przeczytać iż jest to bardzo ważna lekcja dla każdego dziecka, jednak są obawy jak to pokazać w sposób, aby dzieci właściwe to zrozumiały i potrafiły sobie z tym poradzić.

Will any of the characters in the official comics sneak into the series?

It’s certainly a thing they would consider since the characters already exist. They try to keep the universe of pony connected.

Czy jakiś bohater znany z komiksów znajdzie się w serii?

Trzeba będzie to przemyśleć, gdyż bohaterowie tacy już istnieją. 

Tutaj nie wiem czy nie chodziło pytającemu o np Mane-iaca i resztę menażerii która jest tylko w komiksach. 

Will we be seeing seaponies?

Anything is possible!

Czy zobaczymy kucyki wodne (morskie?)

Wszystko jest możliwe!

Will anymore classic g1 ponies return?

Yes, perhaps!

Czy kiedykolwiek wrócą kucyki znane z G1?

Być może, tak!

Will Spike sing in Season 5?

Jayson thinks she should have an epic rap battle with Pinkie Pie.

Cathy wants to do one.

Czy Spike zaśpiewa w piątym sezonie?

Jayson myśli że powinien mieć epicką rapową bitwę z Pinkie Pie

Cathy chce zrobić jedną (pytanie: rapową bitwę czy piosenkę?)

Is Twilight going to have any relationships? 

Possible wars were going to happen up in here at that one! Twilight dates ALL THE PONIES.

Czy Twlight będzie z kimś w związku?

To grozi wybuchem wielkiej wojny. Twilight wyrwie wszystkie kucyki!

Little kid asks if DJ Pon-3 would be in the foreground. 

Answer: Yes

Małe dzieci pytają czy DJ-PON-3 będzie miał większą rolę?

Tak

Will Starswirl Appear in season 5?

He’s always there… watching… waiting… Just for the right moment.

Czy w piątym sezonie pojawi się Starswirl Brodaty?

Jest zawsze tutaj... obserwuje... czeka... aż przyjdzie odpowiedni moment...

Will Discord Zecora and Chrysalis Appear in Rainbow Rocks?

They will not. They will be in something later though.

Czy Discord, Zecora i Chrysalis wystąpią w Equestria Girls: Rainbow Rocks

Nie. Będą jednak w czymś późniejszym...

• +1 1

• 2 months later...

Nikt jeszcze nie napisał, więc leci:

Na IMDB jakiś czas temu pojawił się opis pierwszego odcinka. Na ile jest prawdziwy? Tego na razie nikt nie wie.

"While still trying to adjust to her new role as the Princess of Friendship, Twilight learns that her new castle could lead her to the origin of the tree of harmony"

Ponadto opis został lekko zmieniony z tego:

"While still trying to adjust to her new role as the Princess of Friendship, Twilight learns that her new castle has a secret."

( http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3721734/ )

Edytowano przez ToffiLove

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

sezon 5 jest w zaawansowanym stadium produkcji. wszystkie scenariusze sa napisane, muzyka napisana. aktorzy pracuja nad nagraniami - nastepny krok to synchronizacja dzwieku z animacja i koncowe korekty.

zbior spoilerow z twittera, eqg i innych roznych miejsc:

Logicznie rzecz biorac, jesli Pinkie nalezy do rodziny Apple, to Maud tez? Wkrotce...

1.jpg

Rainbow Dash solo:

1.JPG

Nowy kucyk Rainbow Ruby:

derps.png

teaser Fluttershy:

teaser Pinkie Pie:

nowa linia zabawek 'Cutie Mark Magic' - typowy spoiler :)

141076_E.jpg

biorac pod uwage powyzsze - nowe 'POP' figurki - CMC z cutie markiem... czyzby? :)

Squishy%2BPops%2BPony%2Bwith%2BCMC%2BCut

Edytowano przez CuteHornyUnicorn
  • +1 1

• 2 months later...

• 2 weeks later...

Trochę spoilerów z PonyConu AU:

Epizod 100:

- Ogólnie poświęcony kucykom drugoplanowym/tła, nie pojawi się w nim Mane 6.

- Doctor Whooves i całkiem jasne nawiązane do serialowego Doctor Who.

- Pojawią się kucyki drugoplanowe, których jeszcze nie było w serialu + wraz z fanowskimi pomysłami.

- Fabuła wciąż może być ciekawa, mimo, że w odcinku wystąpi naprawdę dużo kucyków z tła.

- Mimo tego, że scenarzyści nie mają pozwolenia na czytanie fanficów (ochrona przed wykorzystaniem tych samych pomysłów i prawa autorskie), to nadal wiedzą co jest w modzie.

Maud Pie:
- Maud Pie powróci w odcinku świątecznym! (Hearths Warming Episode)

Źródło: http://www.equestriadaily.com/2015/02/more-season-5-reveals-including-episode.html

Powyższe linki ze zdjęć wygasły, więc wrzucam nowe (chyba o te chodzi)

4e8b403404.png

63816f7155.png

05e00642b0.png

465f3f60b4.png

e3664b6ada.png

56c0568166.png

9c58ebf557.png

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2015/02/concept-art-st-ponycon.html

Edytowano przez Arturro

Shout Factory ujawniło trochę informacji o nadchodzącym DVD wraz z dwoma pierwszymi odcinkami sezonu piątego:
My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic: Cutie Markless, Part 1
My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic: Cutie Markless, Part 2

Jest też zarys fabuły:

Join The Quest That Everypony Must Take: To Find Their Own Cutie Mark!
In Equestria, being true to yourself is the key to earning your cutie mark. But staying true to yourself is just as important! Join Twilight Sparkle, Apple Jack, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash — as well as everyone's favorite Cutie Mark Crusaders, Scootaloo, Sweetie Belle, Apple Bloom and Babs Seed — as they journey to find their own Cutie Marks, take on the spirit of chaos and disharmony and visit a village where… everypony has given up their Cutie Marks?! It's all here in Cutie Mark Quests!

DVD ma wyjść 30 czerwca, a oto pełna lista odcinków, które będą się znajdować na płycie:

1 My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic: The Show Stoppers
2 My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic: The Return of Harmony, Part 1
3 My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic: The Return of Harmony, Part 2
4 My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic: Cutie Markless, Part 1
5 My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic: Cutie Markless, Part 2

05b348eed0.png

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2015/03/season-5-first-two-episode-titles-and.html

EDIT:
- Potwierdzona została data premiery MLP na 4 kwietnia.

- Nowy zwiastun z 5 sezonu opisujący bardziej fabułę, UWAGA DUŻO SPOILERÓW!

Trailer znajduje się w tym poście na EQD  http://www.equestriadaily.com/2015/03/new-season-5-trailer.html

- Dłuższy opis 5 sezonu i założonego konceptu:

Standout point: 

Season 5 will really delve more into how the magic of cutie marks and friendship can impact those around you," teases Hasbro Studios Executive Director, Brian Lenard. "You're going to see a lot of new and exciting characters this season, and first and foremost is Starlight Glimmer.

In the Season 5 premiere of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, the Mane 6: Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, Rarity and Applejack meet Starlight Glimmer when they are summoned to solve a friendship problem only to find a utopian village in which everyone has given up their Cutie Marks. At first look, the ponies in this village appear happy, but it soon becomes clear that Starlight Glimmer has a vastly different and rather sinister view on friendship and the individual talents that make Equestria's ponies so special. The season is full of Cutie Mark Magic!

This cliff-hanger episode heralds a season filled with surprises and special treats for viewers, including the appearance of celebrity guest voice Tony Award-winner Lena Hall, the series' exciting 100th episode, fun holiday specials and several new, original songs soon to be fan-favorites. In this season, viewers will be introduced to new characters and see background characters brought to the forefront for the first time, all as part of a journey that embraces such themes as individuality, coming of age, facing fears and achieving your dreams.

20150305150045ENPRN179799-Discovery-Fami

Presser:

SILVER SPRING, Md. and LOS ANGELES, March 5, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Pony fans, rejoice! An all-new season of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, the beloved series created by Hasbro Studios, debuts on Discovery Family April 4, with two back-to-back premiere episodes at 11:00 a.m. and 11:30 a.m. Packed with new adventures, characters and self-discovery, Season 5 kicks off with a very special one-hour premiere, as our favorite ponies continue to explore the true magic of friendship only possible in Equestria.
"Season 5 will really delve more into how the magic of cutie marks and friendship can impact those around you," teases Hasbro Studios Executive Director, Brian Lenard. "You're going to see a lot of new and exciting characters this season, and first and foremost is Starlight Glimmer."
In the Season 5 premiere of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, the Mane 6: Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, Rarity and Applejack meet Starlight Glimmer when they are summoned to solve a friendship problem only to find a utopian village in which everyone has given up their Cutie Marks. At first look, the ponies in this village appear happy, but it soon becomes clear that Starlight Glimmer has a vastly different and rather sinister view on friendship and the individual talents that make Equestria's ponies so special. The season is full of Cutie Mark Magic!
This cliff-hanger episode heralds a season filled with surprises and special treats for viewers, including the appearance of celebrity guest voice Tony Award-winner Lena Hall, the series' exciting 100th episode, fun holiday specials and several new, original songs soon to be fan-favorites. In this season, viewers will be introduced to new characters and see background characters brought to the forefront for the first time, all as part of a journey that embraces such themes as individuality, coming of age, facing fears and achieving your dreams.
"My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic has amassed an adoring fan base that truly spans all ages," said Tom Cosgrove, General Manager of Discovery Family. "We're delighted at the opportunity to keep this audience entertained while sharing the series' enduring and positive messages of friendship."
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic follows the magical Princess Twilight Sparkle and her trusted assistant Spike, who live in Ponyville in the enchanted land of Equestria, along with her colorful pony friends – honest Applejack, generous Rarity, kind Fluttershy, loyal Rainbow Dash and fun-loving Pinkie Pie. Together, they teach one another valuable lessons about the most powerful magic of all – the magic of friendship.
About Discovery FamilySince its debut in October 2014, Discovery Family has grown its viewership by double digits in daytime, attracting children and their parents to Hasbro Studio's popular animation programming, including MY LITTLE PONY, LITTLEST PEST SHOP and TRANSFORMERS RESCUE BOTS.
Available in nearly 70 million U.S. homes, Discovery Family is a joint venture of Discovery Communications and Hasbro. The smart entertainment choice for families, Discovery Family offers award-winning children's animation programming in Daytime with the highest-quality, real-world content that appeals to the entire family in the Natural History, Adventure, Animals and Science genres at night.
About Hasbro StudiosHasbro Studios is responsible for entertainment brand-driven storytelling for Hasbro across television film, commercial productions and short-form content.  It develops, produces and distributes TV shows based on Hasbro's world class brands, including TRANSFORMERS, MY LITTLE PONY, LITTLEST PET SHOP and FAMILY GAME NIGHT.  Many of these shows air on Discovery Family Channel and on networks in more than 180 territories globally.  Since its formation in 2009, the studio has received nine Daytime Emmy wins.
On the film side, the studio has developed and produced a number of features based on Hasbro's brands.  In addition to partnering with leading studios, the Company intends to make movies based on new and existing Hasbro brands for audiences globally through the Allspark Pictures film label.  Films in development or planned for release, including CANDY LAND (Sony), G.I. JOE 3 (Paramount), JEM AND THE HOLOGRAMS (Universal & Allspark Pictures), MAGIC: THE GATHERING (21st Century Fox) and an animated featured based on MY LITTLE PONY (Allspark Pictures).

Edytowano przez Arturro

Najnowszy trailer z napisami PL http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2itqjl

EDIT:

I jeszcze nowszy trailer z napisami: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2iv9qc

EDIT2:

I jeszcze bardziej nowszy trailer, ale tym razem bez napisów: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efUGd5zfCDw

Edytowano przez Mystheria
  • +1 2

• 3 weeks later...

Kilka nowości na temat odcinka setnego:

Will Anderson:

"I just finished scoring episode 100 of MLP FiM. It came out great! There is a neat instrumental set piece featuring Tina Guo on cello. Rockin'! Airs June 13th I believe. And I am doing the third EG movie, which is called "The Friendship Games." Life is busy and fun!" --> http://www.equestriadaily.com/2015/04/will-anderson-completes-score-for.html

Tina Guo - https://www.youtube.com/user/demix500/videos

I trochę więcej ciekawych informacji od Tiny Guo:

"The 100th Episode of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic airs on June 13, and Octavia has a huge Electric Cello Dubstep situation in the episode! Cello Guo had an awesome time working with composer William Anderson on the score, it will be airing on the Discovery Family Channel " --> http://www.equestriadaily.com/2015/04/more-on-episode-100-revealed-from-tina.html

Odcinek 100 (9) będzie wyemitowany 13 czerwca, czyli jeszcze nie znamy daty emisji odcinka 7 i 8.

Edytowano przez Arturro

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Chcesz dodać odpowiedź ? Zaloguj się lub zarejestruj nowe konto.

Tylko zarejestrowani użytkownicy mogą komentować zawartość tej strony

Utwórz konto

Zarejestruj nowe konto, to bardzo łatwy proces!

Zarejestruj nowe konto

Zaloguj się

Posiadasz własne konto? Użyj go!

Zaloguj się
  • Utwórz nowe...