Skocz do zawartości

Hello Polish Bronies!

Makosnan

Hi everypony!
Let me introduce myself. I call myself as Makosnan. I am Brony from Czech Republic since September 2013 and I am here because I really like Poland and I'd like to meet up with some Polish Bronies.

My favorite colors are blue and green. Favorite pony is Applejack and episode 'The Last Roundup'.

If you wanna ask me some questions, you can, I'd be glad :rdblink:

I think it's all for now.

Bye!

• +1 6

Hello, have a good time! What music do you like to listen to? Do you listen to any brony music?

Hey! I listen to music that I like and yes, I listen also to many brony music, I love for example songs from The Living Tombstone, MandoPony, SimGretina... But I listen to very much MLP songs :)

OMG, they have same questions for everyone. No exception.

Could you explain me something? Why did you make account on polish forum? I know - there is part about fanfiction in ENG, but writers write them for fimfiction or other sites. We wasn't target.

Can you write answer for my question in czech language ( like you wrote, they are simmilar. And czech is very fun for us )? I will try to use english language ( i dont know english well ). If you understant me, it will be ok.

Let clarify something - i am not racist or something. I am just suprised you make account there without abbility to communicate in polish. On polish forum... i think it is very important thing, can write in polish.

Good :P

Also, hai. Nice to see you there xd

Hai! :)

OMG, they have same questions for everyone. No exception.

Could you explain me something? Why did you make account on polish forum? I know - there is part about fanfiction in ENG, but writers write them for fimfiction or other sites. We wasn't target.

Can you write answer for my question in czech language ( like you wrote, they are simmilar. And czech is very fun for us )? I will try to use english language ( i dont know english well ). If you understant me, it will be ok.

Let clarify something - i am not racist or something. I am just suprised you make account there without abbility to communicate in polish. On polish forum... i think it is very important thing, can write in polish.

Well, if you want to, I'll type something in Czech.

Jak už jsem psal, mám velice pozitivní názor na Polsko a prostě jsem chtěl poznat nějaké polské Bronies (kromě jednoho, kterého znám z asku). Navíc se mi polské fórum líbí více, než naše, české.

welcome_darkkitty15_to_the_herd_____by_p

Welcome to the forum. Have a good time with other bronies and I hope you'll like us. :)

Thanks! :) /)

Hi!

I have one question (maybe ignorant). Is there Czech forum about MLP, like this?

Also, I have some cousins in Slovakia and I'm trying to learn something from them xd

Yea, it is bronies.cz, but i don't like them much.

Great! :D

Hi mate.

Hi-Mate.jpg

I just here to said you will have some troubles with this forum everything cause all of people (or something about 99,99%) use polish and translate isn't good. 

I typed some of admins and he typed me that I can type with English in off-topic or shoutbox.

Hello, brother! It is really nice to meet You!

Where do You live? I hope it is not far from Cieszyn, because we could meet someday.

Are there many Bronies in Czech Republic?

Which Princess is Your favorite?

Do You know any good Czech rock/metal bands? (or other good artists. Genre does not mean as for me).

Is Polish language considered as "kinda funny"?

Because, You know, there are many jokes about Czech language

:D

Your English is very good.

Have fun!

Slavic Power!

Jak už jsem psal, mám velice pozitivní názor na Polsko a prostě jsem chtěl poznat nějaké polské Bronies (kromě jednoho, kterého znám z asku). Navíc se mi polské fórum líbí více, než naše, české.

I understand it! Not text - when i read this aloud in the mind, i understood it. K, i read you can write only in offtopic or shoutbox... this is polish forum, in more important parts it important do write in language everypony can understand. 

Did i read it good? You like our polish forum more than your czech? Because google translator translated vice in some kind of tool. I dont think you write there some tool.

You dont write how old are you and part of czech you live on. Also, you should try introduce yourself in polish - this is polish forum, so try to write something that everypony there can understand. You understand fed words, don't you?

Hello, brother! It is really nice to meet You!

Where do You live? I hope it is not far from Cieszyn, because we could meet someday.

Are there many Bronies in Czech Republic?

Which Princess is Your favorite?

Do You know any good Czech rock/metal bands? (or other good artists. Genre does not mean as for me).

Is Polish language considered as "kinda funny"?

Because, You know, there are many jokes about Czech language

:D

Your English is very good.

Have fun!

Slavic Power!

Hi! I live in Hustopeče, that's near Brno. So it's far from Poland :/

Yea, i think there's many bronies :D

Princess Luna and Twilight are the best princesses!

No, i don't know any.

I think maybe a little, there are some words that's funny in our language :D

Thanks, google a bit helped me with words that i didn't knew  :blush:

Thanks! P.s. That slavic power is like West slavs? :D

Hi! I live in Hustopeče, that's near Brno. So it's far from Poland :/

Princess Luna and Twilight are the best princesses!

Thanks! P.s. That slavic power is like West slavs? :D

Well, this is far away from Poland, but who knows? Maybe we will meet someday.

Twilight as best princess? Agreed.

That is it, brother :D

K'mate 

So i must said, don't write broken in CZ. In Poland that means something far different. 

Anyway. Have fun mate. 

Thanks

I understand it! Not text - when i read this aloud in the mind, i understood it. K, i read you can write only in offtopic or shoutbox... this is polish forum, in more important parts it important do write in language everypony can understand. 

Did i read it good? You like our polish forum more than your czech? Because google translator translated vice in some kind of tool. I dont think you write there some tool.

You dont write how old are you and part of czech you live on. Also, you should try introduce yourself in polish - this is polish forum, so try to write something that everypony there can understand. You understand fed words, don't you?

Good! Yea, i like polish forum more than ours.

I'm 16 yrs old. I live in Hustopeče u Brna.

Ok, I can try it, but I don't think there would be many words.

Jestem Brony. Jestem z Hustopeč. Witaj brat.

Lol. Told ya. I meant it like I can understand some words when i read it.

Well, this is far away from Poland, but who knows? Maybe we will meet someday.

Twilight as best princess? Agreed.

That is it, brother :D

Yea! /) I am West Slav :D

WelcomeToTheHerd02.jpg

Thanks! Yay, Toothless!

Now, I'm going to sleep. You can type me, I'll answer it later.

Good night y'all!

Howdy there, pardner!

Welcome to the one of biggest (if not the biggest) polish My Little Pony-themed forum. If you want to be a member of some MLP-themed forum, and yet can't find some czech ones, then you can still try some English ones, 'cause you'll be speaking english anyway. But you are welcome in here. Hmh, I'm not sure if forum rules are against pepole from other countries. Now, I have some questions to you, if it isn't any problem for you :)

1. For us, Poles, czech is some kind of funny to hear, but is polish funny to you?

2. How fluent in english are you in a 1-10 scale?

3. "Jestem Brony. Jestem z Hustopeč. Witaj brat." Yeah, maybe typing in polish isn't the best idea for now. I can't really translate it into english, but it's pretty understandable. Wait... 'tis ain't question, is it? :flutterblush:

4. From the main six ponies, which is your favourite one?

Emm, have a nice day! Hezký den! (Google translator much).

Howdy there, pardner!

Welcome to the one of biggest (if not the biggest) polish My Little Pony-themed forum. If you want to be a member of some MLP-themed forum, and yet can't find some czech ones, then you can still try some English ones, 'cause you'll be speaking english anyway. But you are welcome in here. Hmh, I'm not sure if forum rules are against pepole from other countries. Now, I have some questions to you, if it isn't any problem for you :)

1. For us, Poles, czech is some kind of funny to hear, but is polish funny to you?

2. How fluent in english are you in a 1-10 scale?

3. "Jestem Brony. Jestem z Hustopeč. Witaj brat." Yeah, maybe typing in polish isn't the best idea for now. I can't really translate it into english, but it's pretty understandable. Wait... 'tis ain't question, is it? :flutterblush:

4. From the main six ponies, which is your favourite one?

Emm, have a nice day! Hezký den! (Google translator much).

Howdy, like I typed, i know about czech forum.

1. Yea, a little bit.

2. I think 6-7/10

3. Yea, my polish is bad.

4. Applejack! And then Twilight.

Thanks! Have a nice day too.

Well... Hello there!

I have some tricky questions for you... :evilshy:

1.Do you like science? - if yes -> Do you like chemistry?

2.Magnets... How do they work?

3.Pone is love.

4.??????

5.Profit.

6.How do you enjoy your stay here so far? :giggle:

Hi.

1. No, I don't like it.

2. Dunno, they magnetize other magnets.

3. Pone is life. <3

4. !!!!!!

5. Wat?

6. I think that Polish Bronies are nice.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, nice to meet you :) You're from Czech Republic, so awesome :D I have questions to you:

1. Favourite princess?

2. Favourite antagonist?

3. Twilight alicorn or unicorn?

4. Your favourite MLP season?

5. Do you like Pinkie Pie? :)

6. What's your favourite place in Poland? 

Greet! 

• 2 weeks later...

Dobry Den! 

Ooo You are from Czech Republik, Awesome :D.

Have a good time! :)

Ahoj!

Thanks! :)

Hello, nice to meet you :) You're from Czech Republic, so awesome :D I have questions to you:

1. Favourite princess?

2. Favourite antagonist?

3. Twilight alicorn or unicorn?

4. Your favourite MLP season?

5. Do you like Pinkie Pie? :)

6. What's your favourite place in Poland? 

Greet! 

Hi!

1. Twilight and Luna

2. Discord! And Trixie.

3. Umm... alicorn.

4. It's season 1, but I like all seasons :D

5. Yea, party!  :wrWgR:

6. I haven't been in Poland, but I'd like to. :angelscoot:

Chcesz dodać odpowiedź ? Zaloguj się lub zarejestruj nowe konto.

Tylko zarejestrowani użytkownicy mogą komentować zawartość tej strony

Utwórz konto

Zarejestruj nowe konto, to bardzo łatwy proces!

Zarejestruj nowe konto

Zaloguj się

Posiadasz własne konto? Użyj go!

Zaloguj się
  • Utwórz nowe...