Skocz do zawartości

My digital arts

Dbleki

I've already insta-watched you in DeviantArt.

Gosh, I just fell in love with your drawing style. And... this <3

glimmer_with_hoodie_by_dbleki-datbyax.pn

She is my favourite character and I love to find out arts like this. Unfortunately Its rare to find good fanart with her 'cause she hasn't got a lot of lovers. :<  Can I download it and set for mobile wallpaper for some time?

You are very talented and from now I'm one of your biggest fan. *___* Hope you share more your wonderful artworks with us.

By the way how you found our forum?

BTW x2 sorry, one more question. You prefer to talk in polish or english?

BTW x3 Have you got open commissions on Deviantart?

BTW x4 Oh and I can speak czech too! Like: Nerozumim, sem z Polska, dobry den!

Ok... thats all words I know...

See ya! ^^

Of course you can, it wil be honor for me! :) I actually Glimmer drew because of request of my friend, but she isnt so bad pony, I actually like her now more than before, maybe I will draw more fanarts of her, who knows :D

And thank you so much! <3 I actually didnt expect someone will actually like my artwork that much, I really appreciate it c:

I found this forum thankz to https://bronies.cz/Stranka-odkazy " Polští Bronies"

I actually prefer mor english, because I understand it more, but I dont mind  polish too, but I will always respond with english if is it ok :D
And yes, my commissions are still open

Nice! Also dont forget about word "kurva"! :D

Cahan: Thank you so much! :yay:

Edytowano przez Dbleki

godzinę temu Dbleki napisał:

And yes, my commissions are still open

Oh... the prices are high but... whatever! Its worth for a such nice arts!

I'm going to order something after my payday ( this week after 10 January) so stay tuned. ^^ How can I contact with you? Do you prefer to talk here or write note to you in deviantart? I will be interested in "DIGITAL HEADSHOT WITH SIMPLE BACKGROUND"- just sayin'. ^^

FirstChoice: I would prefer if you send me note in DeviantArt, thank you! :pinkie4:I reserved slot for ya.

Cheese: Oh my! Thank you so much for that tutorial! :twilight2: Im gonna fix it right now.

Cluvr: Thank you so much, these comments always make me smile :squee:

I love you guys, thank you so much for your support and all of this! This community is SO amazing! :rd2:

Sorry for many emoticons, I simply love them xD

Welcome new pegasister! 

Czech republic is one of my the most favourite countries in the Europe. Even I  planned  move out to Czech republic. 

What are you can say me about living in this country?

About arts...

I think you already know that, but you have a very nice style, some like candy-style?  You already have my ''watch'' in DA.  

Have a nice day!

PS. Your Polish, in the second topic is so charming. <3 

Edytowano przez Curtiss

Hi! :lunahug2:

I really like your art, although this is not the style I personally love. I can see that you are some artist :sweetie2:
I really like your shadowing, love the furr.:fabulous: I am very curious how do you deal with backgrounds. I would love to see some interactions with objects, impressions and I think practicing things like that is also good for your improvement as an artist. As you know, there always is room for improvement :rwink:

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 years later...
Spoiler

spacer.png

It has been some while, but I am slowly starting to draw ponies again so have this filly Dashie :3 

Also i decided to make an auction, starting bid is 5 dollars. If someone is interested link is here:

https://ych.commishes.com/auction/show/L5JO/be-ready-for-winter/

thank you <3 

Spoiler

spacer.png

Edytowano przez Dbleki

@DblekiHello, I have a request for You - can You put all the images on spoiler? Because many images on page are making the page loading slowly so please do it for us <3 

Your drawings are really cute. I like the style! 

But to be honest... I don't think Polish sites are good for selling commisions in dollars, our currency is really weak so it's not cheap for us. I would recommend more English sites if you want to earn monies ^^ And I don't mean those prices are too high, they are even too low for someone who is earning in dollars, but you will surely have more clients in English sites. 

Chcesz dodać odpowiedź ? Zaloguj się lub zarejestruj nowe konto.

Tylko zarejestrowani użytkownicy mogą komentować zawartość tej strony

Utwórz konto

Zarejestruj nowe konto, to bardzo łatwy proces!

Zarejestruj nowe konto

Zaloguj się

Posiadasz własne konto? Użyj go!

Zaloguj się
  • Utwórz nowe...