Skocz do zawartości

Cześć c:

Dbleki

Cześć wzsytci :rd2:

Nazywam się Dbleki, nie jestem z polski....and unfornatunely I can't even speak in polish very well xD. I can understand and write few words but thats all.

I'm actually from Czech republic, found this forum thankz to our czech forum, but feel free to talk to me in polish if is it more comfortable for you, I don't mind! :rd10:

My most favorite ponies are Dashie, Pinkie, Twilight, AJ, Colgate... its really hard for me to pick only few of them. 

I like to draw and currently I'm studying graphic design, I'm 17 years old (almost).

I registered here only day ago but it was enough for me to realise this community is amazing! c:

Brohoof! (/

• +1 2

Cześć slav sister :hug:

I have got some question:

1. Why you registered on polish forum, because unwontedly we see Czech here?

2. In scale of 1 to 10 how much you can speak in polish?

3. How did you become a pegasis?

To wszystko :D

And of course nice to meet you :fluttershy5:

1 hour ago, Zirathel said:

Hey

Nice drawings! :wow: 

Thank you very much! :rd6:

38 minutes ago, Polineks96 said:

Hello!

Te arty jsou opradu vyborne! :soawesome:

Yeah! Sorry about my Czech (I don't use it very much) and English, but be welome on this forum. Have a nice time.:fluttershy5:

Thank you! no no, your czech is not so bad! :D but we are using more " ty obrázky" then "ty arty", for some reason..

31 minutes ago, Zexel said:

Cześć slav sister :hug:

I have got some question:

1. Why you registered on polish forum, because unwontedly we see Czech here?

2. In scale of 1 to 10 how much you can speak in polish?

3. How did you become a pegasis?

To wszystko :D

And of course nice to meet you :fluttershy5:

Cześć! :) 

1. I registered here because I was curious and wanted to met new people, also polish is similar to czech and slovak language :)

2. 2-3? I dont know, I more understand polish than speak, I have experience with writing in polish only in League of Legends :D 

3. Welp, long story short, it was like 5 years ago, I played game transformice and met one guy here, he said he loves mlp, I didnt believe him but was also curious  so I google it and found some pics of Rainbow Dash, I really loved (and I still do) how she looks :rd2:, so I started to watch also mlp thnx to her. :rd8: Love this rainbow horse.

Edytowano przez Dbleki

3 minutes ago, Zexel said:

:wow: Add me please. Im Zexxel :D What's your rank? 

Added. Because of new season I felt from silver to bronze, so technically I'm noob... and I mostly play supports :D.

I have some internet conneciton problems right now so I didnt play almost month :(.

Edytowano przez Dbleki

Guten Abend!

1. Do you like sundews, pitcher plants or butterworts?

2. And I have one question: Why MLPpolska? I don't want be rude, but you're not Polish and you know...

3. Celestia or Luna?

4. T-34 or Panzer IV?

5. Do you read fan fictions?

Have fun :badass: 

Hello, nice to meet you ;) I wish you have a good time at our forum. It will be a little hard for you to understand most of topics, becouse they are of course in our polish language, but do not be discouraged, nothing is impossible :D You can learn some polish language here!

17 hours ago, Gringo37 said:

Hello! Nice to see you here. Have a good time! :bronies:

14 hours ago, BrainDev said:

Hi, Dbleki :) Nice to meet you. You have wonderful drawings :fluttershy4: I added you to my Watchers :) Have a nice moments on the forum :bronies:

17 hours ago, Ksavi said:

Hello! Nice to meet you. Very nice drawings :) 

Thank you guys! :)

16 hours ago, Arkane Whisper said:

Witam :)

Nice drawings. Very nice indeed :interesting: Do You have some with Twilight?

Nice to meet you and have fun.

Yes I have, but only with Dashie, I'm really big fan of TwiDash :twilightrd:

16 hours ago, Perszing said:

Hello :bronies:

Cześć! :rd2:

14 hours ago, Ciastek said:

Hej, witaj kolego :D

dziękuję c:

14 hours ago, Cahan said:

Guten Abend!

1. Do you like sundews, pitcher plants or butterworts?

2. And I have one question: Why MLPpolska? I don't want be rude, but you're not Polish and you know...

3. Celestia or Luna?

4. T-34 or Panzer IV?

5. Do you read fan fictions?

Have fun :badass: 

1. Yes! These flowers are very interesting, I have venus flytrap but I would like to buy also pitcher plants next time! :D

2. Yea, sorry for that, hope it dont mind too much, I would like to learn polish, even few words would be good enough for me, cuz I know how many people dont feel very comfortable with writing in english, you know. To be honest, our czech forum is kinda...welp, not so good, mostly art section, people always ignore you and if they want something, its request to draw something, I would like to meet new people and also new artist, I recognize there are many really great artist, but not even that, all community is really nice to me and I like it here, I would like to stay here and I dont mind to learn more polish because of that :).

3. Why not both? Dude, thats hard, people mostly say Luna, but... I like them both :)

4. T-34? I dont know, sorry Im girl, but when I played  WoT, I remember this one, cute smol R-34 :D.

5. Yes, I do :)  but unfornaturely there isn't much time for that.

14 hours ago, Maniek said:

Hello, nice to meet you ;) I wish you have a good time at our forum. It will be a little hard for you to understand most of topics, becouse they are of course in our polish language, but do not be discouraged, nothing is impossible :D You can learn some polish language here!

Thank you! Yea, I'm actually trying ( with google translator xD) to read some of them, but its not so hard, the good thing is, that czech is really close with some words :)  I would like to learn polish language.

Nice Makise Kurisu here!

12 hours ago, Lemi said:

Hey there, welcome to hell :)

Hope you'll find Yourself comfortable here.

This nice place dont deserve to be called "hell". :rd10:

Thank you! 

11 hours ago, Waryate said:

Yaho, nowa :rd6: 

Cześć, bardzo mi miło.  :rd7:

Ah, I see cute Holo here :D

Edytowano przez Dbleki
  • +1 2

13 minuty temu Dbleki napisał:

2. Yea, sorry for that, hope it dont mind too much, I would like to learn polish, even few words would be good enough for me, cuz I know how many people dont feel very comfortable with writing in english, you know. To be honest, our czech forum is kinda...welp, not so good, mostly art section, people always ignore you and if they want something, its request to draw something, I would like to meet new people and also new artist, I recognize there are many really great artist, but not even that, all community is really nice to me and I like it here, I would like to stay here and I dont mind to learn more polish because of that :).

Don't apologize for that. I was only curious :flutterblush:. Polish isn't easy language to learn so there are not many foreigners. People from another countries usually go to the English-language forums.

3 minutes ago, Cahan said:

Don't apologize for that. I was only curious :flutterblush:. Polish isn't easy language to learn so there are not many foreigners. People from another countries usually go to the English-language forums.

I apologized because I wasn't sure, if is it even ok to be here, bacuse I'm not Polak :fluttersad:...

I know its not and Im pretty sure I wont be never good with timing and inflections but atleast I will try :aj:

Major Degtyarev: I'm actually "czech" but dobrý den to you as well! :D

Edytowano przez Dbleki

Hi , nice to meet you. .

Jako iż słabo mówię po angielsku (wolę Rosyjski) przejdę na Polski.

Zadam ci parę standardowych pytań:
- Lubisz Pinkie Pie?

- Ulubiona zła postać?
- Luna czy Celestia?
- Jaką Twilight wolisz jako Alikorna czy Jednorożca

I to by było na tyle .

Dobrej zabawy na forum .

Edytowano przez KamilPL 94

You're not first foreigners there - as other mentioned there were some other person from Czech, so it's not a problem. 

For me personally it's great pleasure when some foreigner want to learn Polish or come to Polish community. Actually I would be even quite willing to help you learn Polish more if only I wasn't at the end of the semester at the university, and have less time than usual. 

And maybe our langauge isn't easy to learn but definitely worth it;)

Anyway what would You prefer - write to You in english, polish or weak czech(I mean like from google translate so reaaaly weak)?

And Your drawings are nice but...why You have no Sunset?:(

Did You even like her? 

And TwiDash? Really? I really don't get what people see in such parings... it has no grounds at all. Not to mention, that they both actually have coltfriends - Twilight has Flash(ok here maybe 'coltfriend" isn't best word) and Rainbow has Soarin. Ok maybe this isn't so much canonical as Fluttercord, but still quite clear(Twilight's crash on Flash was very visible in all Equestria Girls and Rainbow Rocks, and in almost all season we get hints toward Rainbow and Soarin).

And if You read fanfiction what are Your favourite? Do You like/know "Past Sins" and "Si Deus nobiscum"?(those are my two favourite) And know You some good about Sunset(or just with her big appearence).

Whatever the answer would be have a nice time here. 

@KamilPL 94 Napisał już, że rysuje, nawet dał linka do swojego deviantara no i że lubi obie o woli nie wybierać spomiędzy Luny i Celestii. 

1 hour ago, KamilPL 94 said:

Hi , nice to meet you. .

Jako iż słabo mówię po angielsku (wolę Rosyjski) przejdę na Polski.

Zadam ci parę standardowych pytań:
- Lubisz Pinkie Pie?

- Ulubiona zła postać?
- Luna czy Celestia?
- Jaką Twilight wolisz jako Alikorna czy Jednorożca

I to by było na tyle .

Dobrej zabawy na forum .

dziękuję! :)

- Tak!  Jest to mój drugi ulubiony kucyk

- Zdecydowanie Discord, Chrysalis :)

- Zarówno

-  Jednorożca

1 hour ago, Lyokoheros said:

You're not first foreigners there - as other mentioned there were some other person from Czech, so it's not a problem. 

For me personally it's great pleasure when some foreigner want to learn Polish or come to Polish community. Actually I would be even quite willing to help you learn Polish more if only I wasn't at the end of the semester at the university, and have less time than usual. 

And maybe our langauge isn't easy to learn but definitely worth it;)

Anyway what would You prefer - write to You in english, polish or weak czech(I mean like from google translate so reaaaly weak)?

And Your drawings are nice but...why You have no Sunset?:(

Did You even like her? 

And TwiDash? Really? I really don't get what people see in such parings... it has no grounds at all. Not to mention, that they both actually have coltfriends - Twilight has Flash(ok here maybe 'coltfriend" isn't best word) and Rainbow has Soarin. Ok maybe this isn't so much canonical as Fluttercord, but still quite clear(Twilight's crash on Flash was very visible in all Equestria Girls and Rainbow Rocks, and in almost all season we get hints toward Rainbow and Soarin).

And if You read fanfiction what are Your favourite? Do You like/know "Past Sins" and "Si Deus nobiscum"?(those are my two favourite) And know You some good about Sunset(or just with her big appearence).

Whatever the answer would be have a nice time here. 

@KamilPL 94 Napisał już, że rysuje, nawet dał linka do swojego deviantara no i że lubi obie o woli nie wybierać spomiędzy Luny i Celestii. 

Like I said before, I prefer more english, but dont mind to write in polish. I would be glad if someone will correct me if i write something bad ( I'm tlaking about polish but you it can be also english, I'm not so good in it)

I dont know, I still more prefer older series, so I dont pay much attention to these "new" ponies, but I still like her more than Glimmer I quess... if there will be more time, I will definetely draw her ( same for Glimmer and other ponies :)- Marble and Maud Pie and so on )

Its same like Applejack or FlutterDash... really favorite ships even there is no grounds at all, maybe it is like that because ( Im talking about ship between mane six right now) they spend so much time together so there is bigger chance  they will fall in love to each other, for example Fluttershy and Dashie know each other realy long time, Dashie helped her when she was younger...

Applejack and Rainbow Dash - really similiar in character

Twilight Sparkle and Rainow Dash- Dashie is really active in sports against Twily which prefer more reading books and so on, really nice to see opposite character being together. I think relationship will be more  "balanced" in this way :D.

Yes, I do. Past sins is my favorite and also teardrops and snowflakes, beyond the wall, Fallout, Pretty in pink...

Edytowano przez Dbleki
  • +1 1

Sunset isn't so new, she was introduced after season 3... 

Ale skoro Ci to nie robi aż takiej różnicy to przejdę na polski. Też wolę Sunset od Starlight. Do Starlight nic nie mam, ale... twórcy ustawili ja trochę na miejscu, które mogłaby mieć Sunset. Z drugiej strony Starlight ułatwia wprowadzenie Sunset do serialu. 

Applejack to o ile wiem jedna postać;) 

Zasadniczo wszystkie shippingi pomiędzy Mane 6 są dość bezpodstwane i - nie obraź się, ale moim zdaniem po prostu tak jest - głupie. Ich nie łączy absolutnie nic romantycznego, ich relacja w żaden sposób nie ma takiego charakteru(a o ile wiem shipping własnie to romantycznych relacji się odnosi). Już bliżej im do tego by być jak siostry niż jak partnerki. Po za tym tam praktycznie nie ma takiej dwójki, co by była ze sobą jakoś szczególnie bliżej niż z resztą. Nie wspominając, że w wypadku praktycznie każdej(jedynym wyjątkiem jest Applejack) widać romantyczną relację(lub przynajmniej jej zalążek) z jakimś ogierem(no dobra, nie zawsze ogierem, bo określenie ogier nie do końca pasuje do Spike'a czy Discorda - w końcu żaden z nich nie jest kucykiem). No a nawet jeśli nie to przecież całe Mane 6 to klacze!

Co czyni wszelkie shippingi między nimi nie tylko nie pociągającymi, ale wręcz odpychającymi. 

Aha i zapomniałem o jednym:

21 godzin temu Dbleki napisał:

we are using more " ty obrázky" then "ty arty", for some reason..

za to masz u mnie dużego plusa;) Nie ma co zaśmiecać własnego języka angielskim. 

A z wyborem złych postaci to masz w sumie dokładnie tak jak ja, tylko... czy Discorda wciąż można do tej grupy zaliczać?

Edytowano przez Lyokoheros

4 godziny temu Dbleki napisał:

Ah, I see cute Holo here :D

Whoa, you recognize her? :x What do you think about characters with animal ears? Or Horo? Or Spice&Wolf? Do you like it? ^w^

Also, basic knowledge about this place:
-we call it "forume"
-everybody loves anime girls, especially with animal ears. simply write "post >uszko" on /sb/ and you will see.

-forume is dead place

-Soli bije loli :kappa:

Chcesz dodać odpowiedź ? Zaloguj się lub zarejestruj nowe konto.

Tylko zarejestrowani użytkownicy mogą komentować zawartość tej strony

Utwórz konto

Zarejestruj nowe konto, to bardzo łatwy proces!

Zarejestruj nowe konto

Zaloguj się

Posiadasz własne konto? Użyj go!

Zaloguj się
  • Utwórz nowe...