Skocz do zawartości

Ogloszenia

asie

Ooo! Cos nowego!

Dnia 8 wrzesnia - sobota - o godz. 21:30 serwer zostanie wylaczony na 9(pragne wiedziec ile) godzin, do 06:3009:00? we don't know... w niedziele. Ma to zwiazek z przenosinami serwerow przez dostawce serwera, czego celem jest zapobiegniecie zwiechom i DDoSom (czego przyklad byl 2 wrzesnia).

Oryginalny komunikat (ang.):

Server migrations are planned for September 8 at 22:00 till September 9 at 06:00 AM (CET) to another data centre in the Netherlands. The Data Center have carefully planned this over the last few months.

The reason for the server move is simply due to the current network provider not being able to deliver and regular unexplainable issues affecting all customers.

No one’s IP will change, and after the initial planned downtime the network quality will vastly improve, all servers are going to i3d.net DC and will be using the i3d network AS49544 which is a vast improvement over the current network.

While I understand any maintenance that takes more than a few minutes can be annoying and stressful as a customer I hope you can appreciate this is for the long term good.

This affects all VPS and dedicated server customers but not shared hosting or backups.

You don’t need to do anything however if you can shut down your VPS or dedicated server at least 30 minutes in advance it will help get things online much faster.

Please direct any of your concerns via a support ticket or email me directly at [email protected]

Thanks.

Anthony Smith.

Inception Hosting Limited.

W ramach rekompensaty 9 wrzesnia dodajemy kilka poprawek na serwerze, o ktore prosili nas uztykownicy od kilku dni. Bedzie tez nowa mapa surowcowa.

UPDATE 08:40 CET – VLAN issues resolved however there is still a routing issue preventing end to end connectivity on certain IP ranges, if your VPS IP starts with one of the following: 78.x.x.x 77.x.x.x 128.x.x.x Unfortunately it is affected, no ETA as of right now but as I get an update I will post it here. tl;dr Nawalili na naszym zakresie IP. EDIT: Paczka kliencka zostala zaktualizowana.

• 7 months later...
  • Utwórz nowe...